Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Buster Brands Review




Review



I received several different product types from Buster brands to review. The products that I received were as follows; Spray Awake energy spray, Headache Buster, Allergy Buster, Sinus Buster, Sinus Buster(mild formula), Cold Buster, Sinus Genie and the Sinus Genie Nasal rinse salts to go along with the sinus genie. Well my Wife was the first to try the headache buster because she is always getting migraine headaches. Her experience was horrible. Her nose started bleeding, she got sick and vomited and the product didn't help her it made things worst. I tried the Spray awake energy spray and it taste nasty and didn't work for me. Well after that a friend had told me that he had been suffering from sinus allergies for about a week. I mentioned to him that I had some sinus and allergy sprays that I was reviewing and he could try them and let me know how they worked out for him. He agreed and took some of the Allergy Buster and Sinus Buster home along with him and said he'd let me know how it worked out. I saw him about a week later and he said that it worked out good for him his sinuses were cleared in a few days of using the Buster Brand products. He was very pleased that I had let him try them. So these Buster Brands products may not be good for everyone, But work great for those who can use them. Ask a Doctor before use of these Buster Brands products if you have: Asthma or allergies to any of the ingredients or if you ever had any medical procedures relating to your nose or sinuses or if you are susceptible to nose bleeds.



Buy It

Shop Online



I received nothing but Buster Brands Products for review no other form of payment was made for this review and it does not effect in anyway my opinion. This opinion is 100% solely mine and may not be agreed on by others.

Thanks,



Joe N.
Blog Owner


Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own

No comments: