Friday, July 16, 2010

Blog Awards

I was given these awards by Emmy Boos & Rawrs and I truly appreciate them. If you haven't checked out her blog you should. These are the awards I received:







The rules to winning these awards are

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 10 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award


7 THINGS ABOUT ME


1.I've been married 10 years this August to my soulmate
2.I'm a dog person but own 2 cats and 1 dog
3.I like the outdoors and love to hunt & fish
4.My favorite color is black
5.I love to play pool, swimming, & bowling
6.I met my wife on a partyline on the phone
7.My favorite soda is Coke


The Blogs I nominate aren't specifically new not all are at least but I don't know many new blogs since I'm so new still.


1.Evoluchun's Misc.
2.Able2Able
3.Forget Shyness Reviews
4.Joyful Reviews & Giveaways
5.Momma Told Me So
6.Hypnotic Blend
7.Sexy Women Read
8.The Buzz 4 Moms
9.The Best In Town
10.The Determined Fate

Thanks Again! Also to the ones I'm sending awards to Enjoy!




Joe N.
Blog Owner

5 comments:

Anara from able2able said...

Thank you Joe! I've never heard about these awards before. I'll have to check them out.

Joy said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me!

Aubrie Williams @ The Buzz 4 Moms said...

Thanks Joe. I like checking out your blog from time to time.

Angel Jacklyn said...

Thanks Joe! I will have to update my blog with all that as soon as I can.

Momma Told Me said...

Thanks so much! It's great to have a blog to go to for health topics and medical reviews!