Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Dentists Choice—Tooth Tissues-Review



Review



I received a product from this company of Tooth Tissues and I as being one from the Medical field think they clean your teeth good enough after a meal or after waking up in the morning until you can get the chance to actually brush. My wife also tried these and she says they clean good also as a quick clean, but recommends brushing as soon as you can too so other things may be gotten from between your teeth. My Mother – in law, who is a retired Nursing Assistant, who wears dentures and needs to wipe her gums, says that these tooth tissues work great for that and when she wipes her gums at night before going to bed she wakes up with her mouth feeling refreshed. These Tooth Tissues would be great for their original intent for infants and toddlers, with that being said I would recommend that elderly with dentures or just bare gums to try these out. Also it may be nice to see some of these tooth tissues products that can be flavored for use of adults and flavored and non–flavored for the elderly folks.











Buy It

Store Locater

Buy Online

1 Resealable Pouch

1 soft pouch
$6.99




3 Resealable Soft Pouches

3 pouches
$20.97





I received nothing but the Tooth Tissues for reviews no other form of payment was made for this review and it does not effect in anyway my opinion. This opinion is 100% solely mine and may not be agreed on by others.


Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own

Thanks,



Joe N.
Blog Owner

No comments: